Re: Urgent: Query on dhclient in handling IP conflict

Hi Paul,

I hope, this is a common problem with the dhclient which would occur even on debian lenny.

Thanks and regards,
Sathya

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:03 PM, sathya sai <sathyasai.eshwar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you please help me out by directing this query to the appropriate
> forum.

debian-user would be the appropriate forum.

Please note that Debian etch is very old and will soon lose security
support. You should really upgrade to Debian lenny at your earliest
convenience. I'd suggest testing for the bug on both lenny and the
in-development release, squeeze.

--
bye,
pabs