Fwd: RFS: pidgin-mikroblog

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karolina Kalic <karolina@janos.in.rs>
Date: Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: RFS: pidgin-mikroblog
To: Richard Laager <rlaager@wiktel.com>

It is a plugin for any libpurple based client and I wrote that in long
description of the package. But, there is no plugin which name starts
with "purple-", so it may be difficult to find it. Also, there are
other packages in Debian repository which names starts with "pidgin-",
and they have in their description mentioned that they can be used
with other libpurple based clients (pidgin-awayonlock,
pidgin-facebookchat, pidgin-skype).

--
Pozdrav,
Karolina