RFS dxcentral 1.42 - hamradio related package

Dear mentors and ham radio addicted debian users :-)

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dxcentral".

  Package name    : dxcentral
  Version         : 1.42-1
  Upstream Author : Kenneth D. Standard, ad5xj@arrl.net
  URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxcentral/
  License         : GPL
  Section         : contrib/hamradio

It builds these binary packages:
dxcentral  - Displays space weather conditions provided by NOAA and NIST

The upload would fix these bugs: 561040

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I'm a ham radio operator and debian user. I think this is a fairly
simple program to get hands on debian packaging.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/d/dxcentral/dxcentral_1.42-1.dsc

Kind regards and vy 73,