Re: QA Upload: fondu -- Mac to Unix font converter

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 09:49:29AM -0200, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> On Dec 08 2009, Rogério Brito wrote:
> > Thank you very much for your support in making Debian better from a QA
> > point of view. :-)
>
> After updating the packaging of fondu (which is orphaned) with some
> fixes and improvements for a QA upload, I just packaged a new upstream
> version (also as a QA update to fix a bug in one of the programs).

	The changes are actually minimal for a new upstream release (I was
not reacting as I was expecting way more).

> Fondu is a Mac to Unix font converter that is especially useful to folks
> that inclined to typographical matters (I am).

	Did you consider adopting the package if it does matter much for
you? While being updated through QA is good having a real Maintainer
is of course the idea state for a package

> The source package is at mentors:
>
> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fondu/fondu_0.0.20051010-1.dsc

Uploaded.

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/