RFS: libnfo

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libnfo".

* Package name    : libnfo
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Benjamin Zores <ben@geexbox.org>
* URL             : http://libnfo.geexbox.org
* License         : LGPL v2 or later
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libnfo-dev - an NFO file parser/writer library -- development files
libnfo-doc - developer documentation for libnfo
libnfo1    - an NFO file parser/writer library
libnfo1-bin - an utility to read NFO files which uses libnfo
libnfo1-dbg - debugging symbols for libnfo1

The upload would fix these bugs: 560043

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I work with upstream on the GeeXboX project (http://geexbox.org); my
ultimate goal is to package the Enna media center
(http://enna.geexbox.org) in Debian and maintain it. libnfo is used by
libvalhalla (ITP #560047), which in turn is used by Enna.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnfo/libnfo_1.0.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Even if you
aren't inclined to upload, any criticism is welcome. While I've been a
longtime Debian user this is my first non-trivial contribution, please
be kind :-)

Please CC me on any replies.

Kind regards
 Davide Cavalca