RFS: libbeanstalkclient-ruby (client library to a msg queueing service)

[Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed in d-mentors]

----- Forwarded message from Serafeim Zanikolas <serzan@hellug.gr> -----

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:13:07 +0100
From: Serafeim Zanikolas <serzan@hellug.gr>
To: debian-ruby@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: libbeanstalkclient-ruby (client library to a msg queueing
	service)

Hello debian rubyists!

I seek sponsorship for a ruby client library to beanstalkd [0]

http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/tmp/deb/libbeanstalkclient-ruby_1.0.2-1.dsc

The packaging is done the standard way, is lintian-clean, and has been tested
with pbuilder. I've tested the basic functionality of the library with [1] in
a clean sid root [2]

I'd be more than happy to maintain the debian dir in the pkg-ruby-extras svn,
if I were given access (my alioth id is sez-guest).

Cheers,
Serafeim

[0] beanstalkd is a simple message queueing server, ITP #557128, pending
    upload from my regular sponsor
[1] http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/tmp/deb/test.rb
[2] if you'd like to reproduce the test, grab beanstalkd from
    http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/tmp/deb/beanstalkd_1.4.3-1.dsc

----- End forwarded message -----

ps. beanstalkd has already been uploaded & will hit the archive within a week

--
debtags-organised WNPP bugs: http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/wnpp