T'is the Season...to Reach Voters

Title: ElectionMall
If you are having trouble viewing this message, see it in your browser.

Happy Holidays!

Everyone needs a little cheer this time of year.  It is the perfect time to thank your supporters with a virtual holiday card from ElectionMall.

Virtual holiday cards can be sent via email, saving you time and postage, or can be placed on your website for all your friends and donors to enjoy.

Give us a call today 1-888-932-2946 to set-up an eGreeting Card for your campaign.

Also, for your campaign you can wish your supporters happy holidays by creating a series of splash pages customized to match the holiday season.

These splash pages welcome members to your campaign and spread good tidings, but more importantly help you gather email addresses and collect volunteer information.

Our team at ElectionMall.com wants to help you spread holiday cheer to all of your donors, volunteers and friends.

Click Here to see information detailing all the information on the splash pages.  Just Click, Print and Fax, and you’re ready to go.

On behalf of my team at ElectionMall.com, I hope you have a great holiday season!

Best,

Ravi Singh
CEO, ElectionMall Technologies, Inc.
www.ElectionMall.com

This message sent to debian-mentors@lists.debian.org by ceo@electionmall.com.
ElectionMall Technologies, Inc. - 1101 Pennsylvania Ave. NW 6th Floor - Washington, D.C 20004
Unsubscribe | Forward To A Friend