Re: Creating directory with different owner

would it be included in debian/dirs, and then change its owner in postinst ?

2009/12/4 Zaar Hai <haizaar@haizaar.com>
Good day dear mentors!

I'm working on package that needs /var/lib/foo directory, owned by foo
user (which is created during package install). What is the proper way
to package such thing? I've thought about putting it to preinst
script, but then that directory will be not be tracked by dpkg (dpkg
-S will not find it, for example). On the other hand, user foo may not
even exist on build host.

Thank you,
--
Zaar