RFS: glpeces (update the firts package from Thu Nov 26 19:00:42 2009)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "glpeces".

* Package name : glpeces
Version : 4.0-1
Upstream Author : I. De Marchi tangram.peces@gmail.com
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pecesjocdetangr/
* License         : GPL
Section : games

It builds these binary packages:
glpeces - Peces (Tangram game)

The upload would fix these bugs: 502229

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am the autor of the program (I am a beginner programmer).
I like contribute to Debian
.
The program is a game lets you play tangram to 33 varieties over 4600 figures.
I think it is very suitable for children and young people but also for those who like puzzles. Also for schools.
The program is based on Qt.
My English skills are limited: the description of the program (in package) and the translation can be improved
.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glpeces/glpeces_4.0-1.dsc

The Thu Nov 26 19:00:42 2009 I upload for the first time the package, but I detected two minor errors.
Today I Update package
with errors corrected.

Kind regards
Innocent De Marchi