RFR: lbzip2-0.18-2

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:

You missed one important thing and so László didn't changed either:
debian/compat should reflect debhelper compatibility level.

Fixed right away.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lbzip2/lbzip2_0.18-2.dsc

Changes:
 lbzip2 (0.18-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Based on Laszlo Boszormenyi's remark in
     http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2009/12/msg00001.html, updated
     compat to reflect debhelper compatibility level (7).
   * Fix consequently appearing "dh-clean-k-is-deprecated" lintian warning:
     replace "dh_clean -k" with "dh_prep" in rules.

Excuse my impudence: please coordinate. I'm flattered to untold extents to have two additional renowned DD's weighing in to upload my package :), but László's upload was already in conflict with Aníbal's and thus rejected because the version number wasn't strictly greater.

Much obliged to you all!
lacos
(deb-0_18-2-try-01)