RFS: qtsmbstatus

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qtsmbstatus".

* Package name    : qtsmbstatus
  Version         : 2.1.2-1
  Upstream Author : Daniel Rocher <daniel.rocher@adella.org>
* URL             : http://qtsmbstatus.free.fr/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
qtsmbstatus-client - GUI (graphical user interface) for smbstatus (client)
qtsmbstatus-language - QtSmbstatus languages package
qtsmbstatus-light - GUI (graphical user interface) for smbstatus
qtsmbstatus-server - GUI (graphical user interface) for smbstatus (server)

The upload would fix these bugs: 558202

My motivation for maintaining this package is: [fill in].

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qtsmbstatus/qtsmbstatus_2.1.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Alessio Treglia