Re: RFS: windowlab (updated package)

onsdag den 18 november 2009 klockan 20:41 skrev Barry deFreese detta:
> Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.38-1
> > of my package "windowlab".
> >

> Mats,
>
> I'm looking at this but you do know that windowlab was removed from Debian,
> right?  Is it your intention to re-introduce this package?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry deFreese

Hello Barry,

yes I am aware of the fact that Windowlab has been first orphaned,
and later removed from unstable. It is my hope to reintroduce the
package again. My original ITA was logically changed to an ITP
by the superintendant. The changelog reflects my two earlier, futile
attempts in getting packages 1.34-2 and 1.37-1 to be considered.

Now I am pleased to see a sign of scrutiny regarding this package.

My regards,

  Mats Erik Andersson