Re: RFS: python-slimmer

Hello Sandro,

Thanks for invitation. :)

I've read some of DPMT pages at wiki and alioth and it looks like a
nice place to meet and hopefully work with some Debian/Python people.

As it says in Python Modules Packaging Team Policy I will create an
alioth account, and request an approval to join the team.
Svn-buildpackage is a new to me, but has a documentation. :)

As for Python, there are some more packages I would like to maintain.
There is python-django-squeeze witch could be in python-modules.

When I'm done with procedure of joining, I'll seek for friends and
sponsors on mailing list.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:

> Hello Janos,
>
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 17:36, Janos Guljas <janos@janos.in.rs> wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-slimmer".
>
> Did you consider joining the DPMT[1] and maintain your package there?
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Sandro Tosi (aka morph, morpheus, matrixhasu)
> My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
> Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi

Cheers,
--