Re: Python Program Packaging: Problem Installing .desktop File

Am Montag, 16. November 2009 15:23:08 schrieben Sie:
> Hello there,
>
> I want to package a simple python program which allows sending SMS (text-
> messages) via an GMX (German E-Mail Provider) account.
>
> The packaging of the program itself is not the problem but I tried a lot of
> stuff to install a .desktop file for it - but without any sucess.

I forgot to mention the problem:

At some stage of the build process (I do not know where exactly) the .desktop
file gets deleted and cannot be installed by dh_install. I tried to protect it
by setting DEB_CLEAN_EXCLUDE+="*.desktop", but it does not help.