Re: RFS: xfe (updated package - new upstream release)

Hello George,

----
Am Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:18:55 +0200 schrieb
George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net>:

> A message sent to #529855 (Fwd: New Xfe version 1.18 and fixed bugs) says that
> some more bugs have been eventually fixed with that new upstream release, but I
> don't see them closed with your debian/changelog; these should be checked
> before closed of course. Bug housekeeping is important for both users (to find
> their way) and developers (to avoid duplication of work).

Now I have looked over all bug reports and I have seen the most of them
are fixed. I have added "Closes" to the comments in my changelog file.

The updated version is now on mentors.debian.net.

Thanks!
Ciao, Joo