Re: Building pdf from odt files noninteractively?

Paul Gevers wrote:
> Some time ago I tried unoconv for my package, but it had issues as can
> be seen in the bts:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=491456#102
>
> Do you know a way to get it done? (I have to look into jodconverter).
Yes, I saw this bug as well, but "worked around" it by issuing unoconv several
times, so it successfully started the listener on 2nd or 3rd time, but this is
indeed unreliable.

I cannot say something about jodconverter, I used it many years ago when it
was not yet packaged into official archive and don't remember details.

C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer