RFS: enscript (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.6.4-14
of my package "enscript".

It builds these binary packages:
enscript   - converts text to Postscript, HTML or RTF with syntax highlighting

The package appears to be lintian clean.  (Actually, this upload is
mostly about fixing the lintian warnings, and updating the
Standards-Version).

The upload would fix these bugs: 457244, 464142

(It will probably also fix 485331 about the new source formats, but I
haven't got round to checking.)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/enscript/enscript_1.6.4-14.dsc

Kind regards,

--