Re: RFS: aegis (updated package, hijack)

Walter Franzini <walter.franzini@gmail.com> writes:

[replying to myself]

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.24.2-1 of the package
> "aegis".

I'm still looking for a sponsor, the package has been uploaded
2009-10-18, I've asked for sponsorship every Friday, but nobody has yet
had the time to review tha package.

> If this version will be uploaded I'll become the maintaner of the
> package, this is actually an hijack.  I've already done two NMU in the
> past weeks, sponsored by Reinhard Tartler.  Prospective sponsors will
> find more details at [1]

Let me know if I should/must follow a different procedure for the
hijack.

[...]

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aegis/aegis_4.24.2-1.dsc

> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2009/09/msg00289.html

I would be *really* glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

ciao
--
Walter Franzini
http://aegis.stepbuild.org/