RFS: qutim, qutim-protocol-icq, qutim-protocol-jabber

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages "qutim",
"qutim-protocol-icq", "qutim-protocol-jabber".

* Package name    : qutim
  Version         : 0.2-1
  Upstream Author : Ruslan Nigmatullin <euroelessar@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://qutim.org
* License         : GPLv2 or later
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
qutim      - lightweight, fast and friendly Instant Messenger
qutim-dbg  - qutIM debug symbols
qutim-dev  - qutIM plugin development headers

The upload would fix these bugs: 491008

* Package name    : qutim-protocol-icq
  Version         : 0.2-1
  Upstream Author : Rustam Chakin <qutim.develop@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://qutim.org
* License         : GPLv2 or later
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
qutim-protocol-icq - qutIM ICQ protocol support
qutim-protocol-icq-dbg - qutIM ICQ protocol debug symbols

The upload would fix these bugs: 518619

* Package name    : qutim-protocol-jabber
  Version         : 0.2-1
  Upstream Author : Ruslan Nigmatullin <euroelessar@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://qutim.org
* License         : GPLv2 or later
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
qutim-protocol-jabber - qutIM Jabber protocol support
qutim-protocol-jabber-dbg - qutIM Jabber protocol debug symbols
qutim-protocol-jabber-dev - qutim Jabber protocol development headers

The upload would fix these bugs: 518621

My motivation for maintaining these packages is: for more than year
I've been an unofficial Debian/Ubuntu local repository maintainer
(http://qutim.org/debian), but with the stable qutIM release I'd like
to also maintain official repository qutIM packages. Also, since I'm
the qutIM server administrator and have a close contact with upstream,
it'll be easier to fix any bugs found.

The packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:

main contrib non-free
main contrib non-free
main contrib non-free

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qutim/qutim_0.2-1.dsc
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qutim-protocol-icq/qutim-protocol-icq_0.2-1.dsc
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qutim-protocol-jabber/qutim-protocol-jabber_0.2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

P.S. Since qutim requires at least one protocol for successful work,
I've decided to send one letter for all three packages. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

--
Best wishes,
Vsevolod Velichko