Re: RFS: imagination (updated package)

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 05:26:27PM -0400, Andrew SB wrote:
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1-1
>> of my package "imagination".
>>
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> imagination - DVD slide show maker
>> imagination-common - DVD slide show maker - common files
>>
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>>
>> The upload would fix these bugs: 551120
>>
>> For this revision I split the arch independent files into new binary,
>> imagination-common, since over half of the package is arch
>> independent.
>
> Good idea. Uploaded.

Thanks so much!

> Please, have a look at
>
> P: imagination source: debian-control-has-unusual-field-spacing line 5
> P: imagination source: debian-control-has-unusual-field-spacing line 36
> I: imagination source: quilt-patch-missing-description 10_link_math_lib.patch
> I: imagination source: quilt-patch-missing-description 15_PLUGINS_INSTALLED.patch
>
> for your next upload. Nothing even remotely critical but maybe you find
> time to fix these issues some time. :)

They'll be fixed in the next revision.

One question. I've now twice received the processing message from
dak@ftp-master.debian.org:

From: Archive Administrator <dak@ftp-master.debian.org>
Subject: Processing of imagination_2.1-1_amd64.changes
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:05:51 +0000

From: Archive Administrator <dak@ftp-master.debian.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:20:23 +0000

But I haven't seen the package show up in either NEW (where I assume
it will have to go through as it introduces a new binary), incoming,
or the archive. Is the package being rejected? Is there something I
need to address? Or am I just being impatient? =)

Thanks!

 - Andrew