Re: RFS: xwax (try 3)

Hi Mitchell,

Mitchell Smith wrote:
> Hi Eugene,
>
> Thank you for the helpful feedback.
>
> I have made your recommended changes to my package and uploaded it to
> mentors.debian.net for further review.
Good work. Uploaded, the package will have to go through 'NEW' queue. Feel
free to contact me privately for next uploads of 'xwax' package.

Also, 'lintian -ivI' outputs 3 very minor issues with the package, they don't
worth delaying the first upload as for me, but please resolve them in the next
upload.

C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer