RFS: sandboxgamemaker

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sandboxgamemaker".

* Package name    : sandboxgamemaker
  Version         : 2.4-1
  Upstream Author : Platinum Arts, LLC
* URL             : http://sandboxgamemaker.com/
* License         : Custom, open-source, I have written permission to package,
                         non-free since author is concerned about it
being used to make
                         commercial games and thus puts some extra
                         requirements in the license. Some of the
user-generated content that
                         is included with the package also has
non-commercial clauses.
  Section         : non-free/games

This is developed as educational software for children. Users can
develop their own high-quality 3D RPG, FPS, or film their own movie
using their created world and models from inside the game. It also
allows co-operative editing by running a editing server on your
machine that allows other clients on the network (or internet) to
connect to you so you can create games with your friends. This package
includes the binaries for the client, server, and several user
generated-content packages and tutorials. The authors have received
some good press from teaching conferences and publications and are
working to get sadnbox used in more classrooms and educational
programs. They really would like to see this in Debian and it's
derivatives.

See their you-tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/PlatinumArtsKids ,
lots of demos and some interviews with the authors.

It builds these binary packages:
sandboxgamemaker - Standalone 3D Game Maker and 3D Game Design program

The upload would fix these bugs: 551000

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/s/sandboxgamemaker/sandboxgamemaker_2.4-1.dsc
- The debian/ packaging is in VCS at: