Re: RFS: stx-btree
Quoting "Ury Stankevich" <email@example.com>:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "stx-btree".
Package name : stx-btree
Version : 0.8.3-2
Upstream Author : Timo Bingmann (Mail: tb a-with-circle idlebox dot net)
URL : http://idlebox.net/2007/stx-btree/
License : LGPL 2.1
Section : libdevel
It builds these binary packages:
stx-btree-dev - b+tree implementation in c++
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stx-btree
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Not a complete review, but just a list of flaws immediately hurting my
* your clean target does not work when Makefile is not present
(dpkg-buildpackage starts with cleaning up first)
* the binary package should be architecture: all, since no
arch-dependent code is produced during build phase (pure templates,
* perhaps splitting a separate binary package (-doc) for documentation
would be nice, since its size is somehow large enough to justify its
For reference you could have a look at libtut source package which is
in Debian proper, yours is in the same boat.