RFS: libconfig8 (was: [Fwd: Re: libconfig8: still interested ?])

The source package is available at:

http://devel.adv-solutions.net/debian/pool/main/libc/libconfig/libconfig_1.3.2-2.dsc

The package is ready to be changed to use quilt. Change reverted to
minimize differences between debian revisions.