RFS: chronojump (New Package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "chronojump".

 Package name      : chronojump
 Version                  : 0.8.11
 Upstream Author   : Xavier de Blas <xaviblas@gmail.com>
 URL                       : http://www.chronojump.org/
 License                  : GPL
 Programming Lang: C#
 Description            : Measurement, management and statistics of
sport short-time tests
 Section                  : Science

It builds this binary package:
chronojump - Measurement, management and statistics of sport short-time tests

Chronojump is an open hardware, free software and multiplatform complete system
for measurement, management and statistics of sport short-time tests.
It uses contact platform and/or photocells, and also a chronometer
printed circuit designed ad-hoc in order to obtain precise and trustworthy
measurements.
Chronojump is used by trainers, teachers and students.

Chronojump has also won the international contest Trophées du Libre
2007 "Best Educational Sofware".
For this reason I believe Chronojump should be in Debian.

The upload would close #548189
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=548189)

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/chronojump/chronojump_0.8.10.dsc