Re: script-with-language-extension

> Od: Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes@seznam.cz>

JM> > I did it, but it breaks functionality ... there exist also symlinks with
JM> same name and in same location.

JM> > usr/bin/lv2rack
JM> > usr/bin/zynjacku
JM> > usr/bin/zynspect
JM> > ------
JM> > usr/bin/lv2rack.py
JM> > usr/bin/zynjacku.py
JM> > usr/bin/zynspect.py

CLJ> > Hmmm what about remove these symlink first and then remove suffix?
CLJ> > I am going to try it.
CLJ> How about just mv /usr/bin/lv2rack.py /usr/bin/lv2rack and so on?

JM> nice solution ... but there is anyway something broken.
JM> This package actually contains two commands you can call from CLI zynjacku and
JM> lv2rack.
JM> When I remove ".py" suffixes lv2rack stop works ... zynjacku is fine.
JM> Without  removing ".py" suffixes both work fine.
JM> I have to investigate it more.

BTW: error message for lv2rack is:
-------
$ lv2rack
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/lv2rack", line 52, in <module>
    import zynjacku as zynjacku
------

I got warning from other mailing list that this package ships a python module but it is not compatible
with the python policy. I hope that I solved it but using python-support.
Not sure if these two thing are connected.

regards

mira