RFS: kallery (updated package, QA upload, 2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2.0-4
of my package "kallery".

It builds these binary packages:
kallery    - Image gallery generator for the KDE
kallery-data - kallery's architecture independent data

The package appears to be lintian clean (except for the 3 overrides
that were added by the original maintainer).

The upload would fix these bugs: 530518, 531536, 538618

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kallery/kallery_1.2.0-4.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Ignace Mouzannar