RFS: imagination (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0-1
of my package "imagination".

It builds these binary packages:
imagination - DVD slide show maker

The upload would fix these bugs: 543218

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imagination/imagination_2.0-1.dsc

Here is a summery of changes in this upload:

imagination (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release. (Closes: #543218) Featuring:
   - Ken Burns effects allowing infinite number of stop points.
   - Text on the slides along with some text animations.
   - Ability to cut/copy/paste the slides.
  * debian/control: Build-depend on xsltproc, docbook-xsl, quilt,
    and doc-base.
  * debian/imagination.doc-base: Register docs.
  * debian/patches/10_link_math_lib.patch:
   - Add '-lm' to link to the math lib.
  * debian/README.source: Explain quilt.
  * debian/rules: Add quilt magic.

Thanks!