Re: RFS: texttrainer

Hi Jacob,

Jacob Kanev Jacob Kanev <j_kanev@arcor.de>:
> I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "texttrainer" [1]. A new version has been uploaded to MDN.
>
> * Package name    : texttrainer
>   Version         : 0.0.4-1
>   Upstream Author : Jacob Kanev <j_kanev@arcor.de>
> * URL             : http://home.arcor.de/j_kanev/texttrainer
> * License         : GPL 3
>   Language        : C++ / QT4
>   Section         : misc
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> texttrainer - learn native or foreign language texts by heart

But I didn't build in pbuilder:
I: Building the package
dpkg-buildpackage: set CFLAGS to default value: -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: set CPPFLAGS to default value:
dpkg-buildpackage: set LDFLAGS to default value:
dpkg-buildpackage: set FFLAGS to default value: -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: set CXXFLAGS to default value: -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: source package texttrainer
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.0.4-1
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture i386
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp
# Add here commands to clean up after the build process.
/usr/bin/make DEB_DESTDIR=/tmp/buildd/texttrainer-0.0.4/debian/texttrainer clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildd/texttrainer-0.0.4'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default/qmake.conf', needed by `Makefile'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/buildd/texttrainer-0.0.4'
make: *** [clean] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules clean gave error exit status 2
E: Failed autobuilding of package

Please fix this.

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *