Re: RFS: congruity

OoO En cette  nuit striée d'éclairs du mercredi  09 septembre 2009, vers
02:05, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl@gmail.com> disait :

>> python-concordance does not exist. I suppose you should depend on
>> python-libconcord1.
>>
>> configure rule is not mandatory, you can remove it from debian/rules.

> Both are fixed.

>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
>> main contrib non-free
>>                                 -                                dget
>>   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/congruity/congruity_13-1.dsc

python2.4 is still  present in Debian. You should  depend on python2.5 |
python-ctypes to ensure that ctypes  is present. I see no other problems
and I will be happy to upload it.
--
printk("autofs: Out of inode numbers -- what the heck did you do??\n");
	2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/fs/autofs/root.c