Re: RFS: grsync (updated package) closes #543844

> Dear mentors,

Hi,

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/grsync/grsync_0.9.1-4.dsc

> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. It appears
> the last version had a small typo, which I fixed now. Sorry for the
> inconvenience.

#545029 is an RC, and the solution proposed in there actually deals with it.
Please apply. I'm only interested to sponsor it in order to fix that RC-bug,
since I'm not actually an user of that package.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>