Re: RFS: agedu (updated package)

Hello,

I uploaded the new version which fixes the issues below.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/agedu/agedu_8642-2.dsc

Thanks for taking a look.

Alexander

On 09/14/2009 11:09 AM, Alexander Prinsier wrote:
First, the changelog doesn't say it's a new upstream version, which it
appears to be.

I thought this was evident, because of the version number. I'll fix it
and add an explicit entry.

Second, are the debian/changelog items in the latest entry really what
has changed upstream? If so they shouldn't be in debian/changelog.

Yes some are. I thought I'd list the most important changes, so that
users have an easier time upgrading, knowing what 'defaults' were
changed (the package itself doesn't have a changelog, except for the
subversion log...).

But the one that closes the bug should be there anyway right?

I'll remove those other changelog entries and re-upload in a few hours.