Re: Canceled ITP for "lv2dynparam1_2-1_amd64.changes is NEW"

* Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>, 2009-09-14, 10:02:
my package was uploaded and waiting for acceptance.
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
Unfortunately ITP for this package was canceled by some other debian process few weeks ago. I've got email about it, but I didn't pay attention to it believed it is some mistake.

Can it be reason for refusing package?

No

If yes can I do something now to repair it?

Even if no, you should at least try to find the original bug that was
intended to be closed instead of your ITP. Then you should either
contact pam maintainers so that they close it or close it yourself, and
reopen your own ITP.

Oh, come on! If an experienced DD is not able to double-check his bug numbers, then he should at least be able to correct his own mistakes. Notifying the maintainer would be more than enough.

BTW, the maintainer has already spotted his error[1] but didn't bother to reopen the ITP.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/534285#12

--
Jakub Wilk