Re: RFS: sqlkit

Hi all,

On Sat, Sep 05, 2009 at 02:48:27PM +0200, Alessandro Dentella wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I uploaded [1] a version that fixes all issues that you addressed apart from
>   XS-Python-Version since I don't know how to fix it with cdbs:
>
> > > and add XS-Python-Version
> >
> > When I added that I had complaints from CDBS that suggested to use
> > pyversion...:
> >
> > /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/python-distutils.mk:67: WARNING:  Use of XS-Python-Version and XB-Python-Version fields in debian/control is deprecated with pysupport method; use debian/pyversions if you need to specify specific versions.
> >
> > So, what am I supposed to do?

Following the discussion on debian-python I modified the package adding
"XS-Python-Version: >= 2.5". I have just uploaded the new version to debian
mentors:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sqlkit/sqlkit_0.8.6-1.dsc

I'd be really pleased if someone uploaded this package for me.

sandro
*:-)

--
Sandro Dentella  *:-)