RFS: wmanager (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2.1-7
of my package "wmanager".  This version adds some useful
functionality to the wmanager-loop utility (maintained as
part of the Debian package, although I have some hope that
the upstream maintainer will accept it one day) and also
fixes some packaging nits (see the changelog entry below).

It builds a single binary package:
wmanager   - window-manager selection tool used at X startup

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

It can be found on mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmanager/wmanager_0.2.1-7.dsc

JFYI, here's the changelog entry:

wmanager (0.2.1-7) unstable; urgency=low

  * Let wmanager-loop honor the WM environment variable, if set, to
    specify the first window manager to run.
  * Bump the debhelper version dependency to 7.0.50 because of the use
    of override targets.
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3 with no changes.
  * Switch the copyright file header from the Wiki page to DEP 5 and
    shorten the file by breaking out the GPL-2+ blurb into its own block.
  * Actually implement the "patch" and "unpatch" targets in the rules file
    since the dh(1) tool does not always provide them.
  * Convert the patch file headers to DEP 3.
  * Only enable the build hardening wrapper if "hardening" is specified
    in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Tue, 08 Sep 2009 18:02:52 +0300

G'luck,
Peter