Re: RFS: mobile-broadband-provider-info (updated package)

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com> wrote:
Some points:
+ There are couple of Lintian info/messages you may want to fix.

  There is already upstream target in rules file (apt-get orig-source) and I dont think               watch file is required  explicitly.. If you want I can add it :)

+ Add better extended package description to get more idea for users
about package.

   Noted this :) will fix it once I reach home ...

 Cheers,

    Thanks a lot...

--
Bhavani Shankar.R