Re: RFS: dojo

You just mixed up jslib and libjs.
There are no package name starting with jslib.
They all start with libjs :
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libjs

On 02/09/2009 17:37, Jason Morawski wrote:
The source package is named "dojo" and the binary package produced is
named "jslib-dojo". This follows the naming scheme used by the other
jslib packages. However, if the naming policy has changed regarding
these types of packages, I will be more than happy to oblige.

Please let me know, thank you.