Re: RFS: gforth (updated)

Peter Pentchev schrieb:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7.0+ds1-3
of my package "gforth".  This is an attempt to fix three
different failures to build on mips, armel, and s390 respectively.

It builds these binary packages:
gforth     - GNU Forth Language Environment
gforth-common - GNU Forth architecture-independent dictionaries

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gforth/gforth_0.7.0+ds1-3.dsc

JFYI, here's the changelog entry:

gforth (0.7.0+ds1-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Explicitly depend on libtool and libltdl-dev; several benefits:
    - make the build environment-agnostic and not dependent on what
      just happens to be installed
    - fix a FTBFS if libtool is installed but libltdl-dev isn't;
      some of the autobuilders are configured that way
  * Add a missing semicolon in engine/support.c to try and fix
    the FTBFS on s390.
  * Temporarily use libffi instead of libffcall on armel, until
    libffcall's issues are resolved.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:58:12 +0300

Uploaded.