Re: CDBS question

On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 17:23 +0300, Hai Zaar wrote:
> I have several patches for a package called varlkyrie. Some of these
> patches change configure.in and Makefile.am. I.e. I need to run
> autoreconf after applying patches. Following CDBS documentation, I've
> added these lines to debian/rules
> makebuilddir/valkyrie::
>     cat m4/* > acinclude.m4
>     autoreconf
>
> But the problem is that this got executed _before_ patches get
> applied. Here is the log:
[...]

> How can I make it to run after patching?

Try the post-patches target, like this:

post-patches::
	cat m4/* > acinclude.m4
	autoreconf

Though I would usually defer to an autogen.sh if its supplied in the
source (and if it doesn't prompt for stuff like gettextize,) over
autoreconf.

--
Zak B. Elep -- 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character