Re: RFS: nautilus-dropbox

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Alice Ferrazzi<aliceinwire@gnumerica.org> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nautilus-dropbox".

Hi,

Some comments from first look, haven't check/compiled it yet..

* debian/control:
  Section: unknown
  Why duplicate URL in extented description? Homepage is there to show it.
  Why different priority for source and binary?
* debian/rules:
  Remove unneeded dh_ calls
* debian/copyright:
All images included in this package constitute data and are not licensed
for you to use under the terms of the GPL. You may not use the images
included in this package for any reason other than redistributing
this package without first obtaining permission from Evenflow, Inc.
You are explicitly forbidden from using these images in any other
software package.

I am not sure this is Ok with DFSG. Please check before putting it in package.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_

Our problems are so serious that the best way to talk about them is
lightheartedly.  - http://kingsly.net/tmp/fortune.php/1251771290