Re: Re: soundconverter: want to help, can't contact maintainer

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Jason Heeris<jason.heeris@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a useful page, but a little confusing. It seems to mix up the
> concept of maintainer and developer (I realise these weren't always
> different), and it doesn't mention where to find the mia-query tool (or
> what it means by "the system is available on..." ie. www? ftp? ssh?

Please file a bug on the developers-reference package about this section.

The system runs on qa.d.o, to query it, DDs can login via SSH and run
the command.

Non-DDs can get DDs to login and run the command for them. The best
way to get that done quickly is to ask people on the #debian-devel
channel to run the command and tell you when the last activity of the
person was.

--
bye,
pabs