Re: RFS: burn 0.4.3-2.2 (Lenny security bug fixes)

Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> writes:

> I believe packages with updates to stable debian releases are versioned
> <version>-<revision>+lenny1 or something like that.

Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> writes:

> BTW, I know this is not a hard requirement, but it is to easily detect
> stable updates.

Okay. Given that the release team has approved a specific set of changes
that includes the package release version string, would I need to seek
approval again when changing that string?

--
 \       “Following fashion and the status quo is easy. Thinking about |
  `\        your users' lives and creating something practical is much |