Re: how can i become a DD?

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM, tangke <mumutouv@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to become a DD ,but I need an advocate.
> who can help me?

Please see [1] for how to join Debian. I notice that you are working
for lemote.com, the OEM for several Debian-based laptops[2]. If that
is the case, please consider joining the Debian mips list[3] and
contributing to Debian's mips and or mipsel ports. You can find mips
and mipsel porting issues at [4] and [5]. You may also be interested
in coming to the mini-DebConf in Taiwan[6] next month to meet some
Debian developers and discuss how to get involved. Once you have been
involved in Debian for a while (a month or a few months), some DD who
appreciates your work will advocate you into the NM process.

1. http://www.debian.org/devel/join/
2. http://wiki.debian.org/Hardware/ShippingWithDebian
3. http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/
4. https://buildd.debian.org/~luk/status/architecture.php?suite=&a=mips