Re: RFS/RFC syncevolution and libsynthesis

At Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:17:04 +0200,
Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

> Hmhm, and syncevolution is supposed to include sync-ui, a GTK interface,
> which doesn't seem to be included in your package. Is it on purpose?

Not exactly on purpose; it just was not enabled by the default
configure, so I forgot about it. I'll see about enabling it.  It is
probably a matter of having the right packages installed at build
time.  It did build OK in a previous version.

About testing, I have been using the (free-as-in-beer) Funambol
service http://my.funambol.com.  Someone could also eventually package
the (AGPL3) java server software for Debian; ftp-masters have agreed
that this license is suitable for Debian main.

David