Re: RFS: httest

Andy M Smith schrieb:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "httest".
>
> * Package name    : httest
>   Version         : 1.12.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Christian Liesch <ia97lies@sourceforge.net>
> * URL             : http://htt.sourceforce.net/
> * License         : Apache License Version 2.0
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> httest     - Web server/application testing and benchmarking tool

> The upload would fix these bugs: 537933

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/httest/httest_1.12.0-1.dsc

Hello,

debian/control:
please upgrade to the most up to date standards version.

debian/rules:
- - remove all those useless outcommented debhelper stuff and comments
- - you do not have a arch all package, so you do not need the debhelper
commands in this target.
- - remove also useless debhelper commands which do not have an affect in
your package.

debian/watch:
nothing to say about it, just that it is missing ;)

debian/copyright:
"Upstream Author(s):", there is only one, so remove the (s).

Cheers.

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org