RFS: donkey (adopted & updated)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for version 0.5-18 of the package "donkey"
which I am trying to adopt (ITA #541053).  It is a simple S/Key
(one time password) generator which could come quite useful to
people who still care :)

* Package name    : donkey
  Version         : 0.5-18
  Upstream Author : Kazuhiko Yamamoto <kazu@is.aist-nara.ac.jp>
* License         : GPL-2/GPL-2+
  Language        : C
  Section         : net

It builds a single binary packages:
donkey     - One Time Password calculator

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

The upload would fix these bugs: 414341 (FTBFS), 541053 (ITA)

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/donkey/donkey_0.5-18.dsc

JFYI, here's my adoption changelog entry:

donkey (0.5-18) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainer.  Closes: #541053
  * Fix a FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD.  Closes: #414341
  * Properly clean up the object directory as also suggested by
    Cyril Brulebois in #414341 :)
  * Add the Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser control fields.
  * Add a watch file.
  * Escape several minus signs in the manual page.
  * Remove the dot at the end of the short description.
  * Specify a debhelper compatibility version of 7:
    - create the debian/compat file
    - install into debian/donkey instead of debian/tmp
    - version the debhelper build dependency
    - add ${misc:Depends} to the binary package
    - minimize the rules file using override targets
  * Bump Standards-Version from 3.2.1 to 3.8.3 with no changes :)
  * Add all copyright holders to the copyright file and convert it to
    the DEP 5 format.
  * Silence a couple of compiler warnings with a quilt patch and
    a README.source file to note the use of quilt.
  * Use the build hardening wrapper.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:14:13 +0300

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Hey, out there - is it *you* reading me, or is it someone else?