Re: Taking care of exising packages

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Le jeudi 20 août 2009 à 19:07 +1000, Ben Finney a écrit :
> > Perhaps a good way to point it out on an ongoing basis would be a
> > central clearing house for “specific teams that a newcomer should
> > consider joining”. Is there such a list (and where is it maintained)?
> > Would such a list even make sense?
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams

That's a honking big list of teams, without any indication of the
specific criterion we're discussing here: teams that are especially in
need of new blood.

--
 \         “The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is |
  `\       able to think things out for himself, without regard to the |