RFS: concordance (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.21-3
of my package "concordance".

It builds these binary packages:
concordance - Harmony remote configuration tool
libconcord1 - libs for concordance, the Harmony remote configuration tool
libconcord1-dev - development files for concordance library
python-concordance - python bindings for concordance, the Harmony
remote configuration

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/concordance/concordance_0.21-3.dsc

The priority change comes from a careful examination of the Debian
Policy manual in order to later package 'congruity'. Both packages
don't seem to conflict others, and aren't specialized requirements; as
such should be in 'optional', not 'extra'.

Kind regards
 Mathieu Trudel