Re: RFS: nsis-2.45-1 [attn: pabs]

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Thomas Gaugler<thomas@dadie.net> wrote:

> Paul Wise (also known as pabs) offered me to take over the maintenance of the
> Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS).

Thanks a lot for accepting!

> Please let me know if I missed anything preventing the upload of this
> package.

Excellent work, uploaded. Thanks for your contribution to Debian.

Please contact this list for future versions and I will upload if I am able.

If you need anything committing upstream, I'm generally happy to do so
until you get commit access there. Obviously I prefer upstream
discussion for larger changes. I've committed the Math plugin patch
upstream in SVN r5998 BTW.

--
bye,
pabs