Re: why?

Hi,

> why is so hard to find a sponsor?
>
> I have a package online since 2 weeks ago, I sent 3 RFS and I have found
> no sponsor yet.
>
> why????

It is most a lack of sponsor's time. Reviewing and testing packages
(especially libraries) is not that easy and tend to consume significant amount
of people's time.

By the way, I briefly had a look at your package' upstream web site and docs,
which look promising (sorry, lack of time for more), and I wonder how it
compares to skstream, which is already available in Debian.

I hope you will find a reviewer and hopefully a sponsor. Thanks for your time
preparing this package, anyway.